Tessie Yuste, CFP®, CIMA®, CDFA®, CTFA
Title:Senior Financial Advisor
Education:B.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Miami; MBA, University of Miami
A Senior Financial Advisor with Cherry Bekaert Wealth Management LLC, Tessie brings a holistic planning approach to high-net-worth individuals and families, business owners, executives, and those undergoing a life transition. She takes the time to understand the critical aspects of her clients’ financial situation to design an executable plan that helps them achieve their lifetime goals, build and preserve wealth, and prepare for the most tax-efficient transfer of that wealth.
Tessie leverages engagements to help clients become personally and financially secure throughout all phases of life. She has specialized knowledge in the areas of investment consulting, retirement planning, divorce, risk management and estate planning. In addition, Tessie possesses the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) and the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designations. She is able to provide financial planning and investment management strategies to both English and Spanish-speaking clients.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert, Tessie was part of the Private Wealth Management organization at a leading financial institution, served as a wealth manager for a Registered Investment Advisory firm, and held executive roles at a Fortune 100 company in the areas of finance, strategic planning and consulting. She is active in the financial planning community, and is involved in the education of military personnel at the U.S. Southern Command Center. Tessie has also been interviewed and featured in local and national financial publications.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Financial & Retirement Planning
- Divorce & Life Events Planning
- Corporate Benefits & Retirement Plans
- Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA™)
- Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA®)
- Holds Series 7,63,65 and Life, Health & Variable Insurance Licenses
- Financial Planning Associaton (FPA)
- United States Southern Command – Financial Planning Education