Richard D. Cundey, CFP®, CLU®, AIF®, ChFC®
Education:B.S. in Education, University of Georgia; Master of Education, Augusta State University; Specialist in Education, Augusta State University
Based in the Augusta office, Rick is a Financial Advisor with over 22 years of experience. Since 1994, he has assisted clients with wealth accumulation, wealth protection, wealth transfer and charitable giving strategies. Rick focuses on providing wealth management consulting services to affluent and high-net-worth individuals, families and businesses. He also works with many businesses and professional groups specifically in the area of corporate retirement planning and executive benefits.
In his pursuit to provide the highest quality advice in an ever-changing financial environment, Rick has made a significant commitment to continuing education. He has completed numerous postgraduate courses in estate and wealth transfer, as well as advanced retirement planning and advanced portfolio strategies. In addition, he maintains CFP®, CLU®, AIF® and ChFC® designations, and has attended The Wharton School.
As a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) Rick brings insurance expertise to wealth management. Rick’s Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation through the Center for Fiduciary Standards certifies that he has specialized knowledge of fiduciary standards of care, specifically applicable within the corporate retirement planning arena. Finally, as a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Chartered Financial Consultant
(ChFC®), Rick brings together all the pieces of the financial puzzle for his clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Financial & Retirement Planning
- Corporate Benefits & Retirement Plans
- Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Center for Fiduciary Studies
- Holds Series 7, 63 & 65 Securities Licenses
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Financial Planning Association
- Augusta Estate Planning Council
- Aquinas High School Board
- St. Mary's Catholic Church/School